Are you a current student or organization with something to say? We’d love to share your story!
We are accepting posts of all shapes and sizes as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Personal stories relevant to your testing experience or program – this is the most important, our users are almost all current or aspiring students on their test prep journey and could use your insight.
- Not overly promotional – if you are trying to sell something or shamelessly promote your site, we’re not interested. You need to have something interesting and relevant to talk about and we are happy to provide a backlink in return.
- More than 1000 words (we prefer 1200+) and not filled with spammy links OR more than one link to your site.
We accept 2 types of content:
- Interviews: we love interviewing people – if you are a teacher, student, or school we’d love to get your story! Interviews are usually conducted via email.
- Blog Posts: if you’d rather create the content that’s fine too. Please pitch us your idea before writing or contact us for some suggestions.
Examples of personal content we’d love to share:
“How I scored in the 99th Percentile on the MCAT”
“Why I decided to take the GRE instead of the LSAT”
“My scholarship journey and how I landed a full ride to college”
“Why nursing school wasn’t for me”